Verification (FAPCMPR1) allows students to Pass Verification within Tolerance when there are differences Various Fields
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing Verification for 2014-2015, Students are having the "Pass or Fail:" field set to Passed when non numeric items, such as Tax Form Filed, SNAP or Eligible For 1040A or 1040EZ are different from the data on the ISIR.
1. Financial Aid > Verification > Manage 2014-2015 Verification
2. Click "Get Fed Data"
3. Change a field such as Tax Form Filed to a different value than what was returned on the ISIR, such as if the Tax Form Filed is 1040EZ, change the value to 1040A
4. Consolidate the date
5. Navigate to Perform Auto Verification or Perform Batch Verification
6. Click Perform Compare or run the process from the Perform Batch Verification run control
7. Note that the Pass or Fail: is set to Passed although their are data differences as seen on the Field Comparison Detail
Follow the same steps but change the Number in College or Number in Family for the Student or Parent, same result will occur, student will be set to Passed within Tolerance. This will occur if the Federal Tolerance has been set to greater than 0. If Federal Tolerance is set to 0, this will cause a Failed result if the changes are to these two values for Parent and/or the student.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms