Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the PO Change Order (PO_POCHNG) process it is abending at PO_CMCH_EDIT.CME2000.Step38. This occurs after an Change Order Acknowledgement for a Quantity and Price less than vouchered is Approved and Processed.
Process 14341 ABENDED at Step PO_CMCH_EDIT.CME2000.Step38 (SQL) -- RC = 805
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create a PO for quantity 10 at $10.00. No Receiving. Matching is required. Dispatch via EDX.
2. Voucher quantity 4 at 10.00. Run Matching.
3. Send a Supplier Acknowledgment for Qty 3 at 9.50 (a qty and price less than matched).
4. Approve the Acknowledgement and process the change order.
5. Approve and Process the Change Order - Acknowledgement.
6. Process abends.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms