ETL9.1: Payable Time Offsets Are Created In ERROR For Multiple Job Employee
(Doc ID 1681775.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.1 Bundle 15
It appears offsets are created incorrectly for multiple job employee with time that has been processed and paid in a prior period. There is also evidence where time was entered in a prior period but was not picked up by Time Admin.
Steps to Recreate:
1) select employee with two jobs in both TL and JOB.
2) Delete the timesheet hours employee had SAVED for 0602, 06/04 and 06/06 for Empl Rcd 0.
3) Add 7 hours to 04/15 and 4/18 for Empl Rcd 1 (prior pay period).
4) Term Empl Rcd 0 in JOB and Inactive same in TL_EMPL_DATA.
5) Create SQL file of TL_PAYABLE_TIME before running TA. (note: Empl Rcd 0 had payable time in prior pay period paid by payroll)
6) Run TA - screen shot of Run Control in attached DOC.
7) Create SQL extract of Payable time after TA runs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document