ETL9.2 Time Admin Not Calculating Straight Overtime Correctly Even Though It Has Exceeded Threshold.
(Doc ID 1682927.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Time Admin is not calculating straight overtime correctly using accumulator based rules (Template510) even though it has exceeded the threshold.
Steps to Recreate:
1. The Following TRCs are needed for this scenario:
OTS (Overtime Straight)
ACPDL (accumulator TRC for paid leave)
2. Create/Use following template built rules:
PDLStore (Accumulator type; template520 to store paid leave TRCs)
PDLLOAD (Accumulator type; template540 that loads ACPDL Accumulator)
BWOTS (Accumulator type; template510 that generates BW overtime straight)
PDLDELETE (Accumulator type; template530 that Cleans out Accumulator)
3. Add the all rules to rule program.
4. Select punch time reporter and complete the following time entry for biweekly period:
Mon – Thurs (IN: 8:00am; OUT: 6:00PM)
Friday – Enter Elapse time for 8 hours KUVAC
Mon – Thurs (IN: 8:00am; OUT: 5:00PM)
Friday – KUVAC for 8 hours.
5. Run Time Admin thru end of biweekly period
6. Review the results to see Overtime Straight was not generated as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document