EGL: SF_ACCTG_LN From Campus Solutions To FMS Does Not Process All Messages When Multiple Student Financial Databases Involved
(Doc ID 1683017.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On production Financials 9.1, there is an issue with the subscription of some transaction ids for the STUDENT_FIN_ACCTG_LINE service operation from Campus Solutions. Campus Solutions published all of the data successfully. Financials receives the same data in the integration broker monitor but the content of the subscription transactions is not inserted to the target table, SF_ACCTG_LN. The subscription transactions have a status of DONE in Financials
This issue occurs often with subscription of the data on Financials.
Finance Environment information:
Application Release: Financials/SCM 9.10.000
Campus Solutions publishes all data, Financials receives all data in the integration broker monitor, but data in some transaction ids is not subscribed to.
All data received in a transaction id should be inserted into the target table when the integration broker has processed the transaction successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On Campus Solutions, navigate to Student Financials, GL Interface, Generate Accounting Entries;
- Select a run control and submit the job to the process scheduler. This process will create data in Campus Solutions SF_ACCTG_LN table;
- Navigate to Enterprise Components, Integration Definitions, Initiate Process, Batch Publish;
- Select a run control and populate the run control with the Process Name = SFPGLINT;
- Submit the process to the process scheduler;
- On Financials, navigate to PeopleTools, Integration Broker, Integration Broker Monitor. Verify the transaction ids are in subscription DONE Status;
- Compare the data from Campus Solutions SF_ACCTG_LN that was published to that subscribed in the Financials SF_ACCTG_LN.
- Navigate to a second Student Financials database and do the same steps
- The second interface shows as done, but the data does not get added to the Financials SF_ACCTG_LN.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the General Ledger does not contain all data from the Campus Solutions application needed for proper financial reporting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!