Can't Delete Time When Timesheet Period Begins With Day That Time Reporter Was Inactive.
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM Image 5
User is unable to delete time when period they are viewing on the timesheet starts with a day that they weren't active as a time reporter. The following message is generated:
This reporting period includes reported time that cannot be modified. (13504,10101)
1) Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet.
2) Bring up employee's timesheet, for example used employee KU0425 who is an active time reporter as of October 1st, 2012.
3) Click elapsed timesheet button.
4) Change date to September 27th, 2012.
5) Enter time for two rows and select TRCs.
6) Press delete button on third row which is empty, click yes-delete on next screen as well. Warning message displays and row is still there.
7) Submit the time entered.
8) Now try to delete one of the rows that has submitted time. The same message will appear but the time will be blanked out, if you hit submit again it will properly remove the time.
This will cause confusion with the users, they will be unsure if the time was properly deleted or think they can't delete the time at all.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms