Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals on PUM 5 but replicated on PUM6.
Approval notification is being sent to a supervisor who is on a leave of absence and also to the active supervisor for approval definition of 'TLByPosMgmt'.
The supervisor of the position who is on a leave of absence should not be getting the approval notifications or listed in the approval monitor as one of the approvers.
Due to this issue, the manager on leave is not around and doesn't act on the notification for the approval. We expected that Payroll Status = Inactive would stop approval notificaitons and routing.
1. Setup workgroup with Reported Time approval definition of TLByPosMgmt
2. Find employees in position to use for reporting time 19000041
3. The employees position specifies to report to position 19000043
4. make sure there is more than one incumbant in position 19000043
5. put one of the incumbants on leave of absence
6. for the employees in the workgroup that are reporting to position 19000043 report time
7. check approval monitor and see that the time was routed to everyone in the position in addition to the one on loa
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms