EAR9.0+: Incomplete Accounting Entries Generated for Payment Write-Off’s for Items With Multiple AR Accounting Lines
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Payment Worksheet
Incomplete accounting entries generated for Payment Write-Off’s for items with multiple AR accounting entry lines.
ACTOB for payment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Chartfield inheritance is on for Department and Project for receivables and billing.
- Enter online pending item for USD 2000.
- Create accounting entries by clicking lighting icon on accounting entries tab. Now delete AR line and populate Dept ID and Project Business Unit , Project ID for user line.
- Add 3 lines as AR line with different account but same Dept ID and Project ID. Save the accounting lines and post the pending item.
- Create payment for USD 1000. While applying payment. Apply payment of 1000 against created pending item in line 2. As soon as you will change the amount from 2000 to 1000 it will insert one more line of remaining 1000 for that item.
- Now add one more line for same item as -500 and put it as WO (write off).
- Save the worksheet and post it. Payment will be in ACTOB error.
Cannot post payment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms