Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In DEMO 9.2 using the PS User ID, a page is displayed with "This page is no longer available" after clicking "Add Relationship" when using the Add a Person component on Administer Training. After clicking the link labelled "Return to your most recent active page", the expected page is displayed (that should have followed "Add Relationship") but with a title of "Add a POI Relationship(hidden)".
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as PS
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Add a Person
3) Click “Add the Person”
4) Click “Add”
5) Enter a Name.
6) Click the Organizational Relationships tab
7) Select the “Person of Interest” check box and select “External Trainee”.
8) Click “Add Relationship”. (The next warning messages are displayed.)
9) Click the OK button on the Message.
10) Click “OK” and we get “This page is no longer available”.
11) Click the link “return to your most recent active page” and the page is displayed that was expected in place of “This page is no longer available”.
12) Note the title of the page contains “(hidden)”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms