Incorrect URL AT email going out of the CRM application
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
URL included in the email from Email workspace and Outbound notification have incorrect URL, which takes to agent facing cases instated of self service case.
1) Go to HR Helpdesk Case, Add Case and got to Notification
2) Send email from notification adding details, make sure 'Include URL' option is checked.
3) Check the received email it will have url at bottom. The URL will take to Agent Facing Case instead of self service page.
4) URL will take to Agent Facing Case instead of self service page.
5) Response to that email.
6) ERMS will run the process
7) Go to My worklist you can see workilist over there.
8) Worklist will take to Email workspace
9) Click on the Reply button and put message details and send the email.
10) Email received from the worker will have a url, URL will take to Agent Facing Case instead of self service page
11) Above both url should take worker to Self Service case instated it takes to agent facing case.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms