Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When AP_MATCH is run against a voucher that is for a po line with recv_req = Y, it is not getting the RULE_R500 exception even though no receipt exists.
1) Added PO with 2 lines; set Receiving Required to Do Not Receive; on Attributes tab, check Amount Only box for both lines; Matching tured on
2) Added a voucher. On Copy Worksheet, checked the Select box for the 1st line and updated Merchandise Amt from 200 to 100
3) Ran Matching. It ran to success.
4) On PO, navigated to Receiving Required field.
5) Updated field to Receiving is Required and save PO
6) Added a 2nd voucher by copy in PO for the rest of the amount and both lines.
7) Ran Matching. It ran to success.
8) Voucher has exceptions...Voucher Line 2 has the Match Exception of RULE_R500
Voucher line 1 should have Match Exception of RULE_R500 as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms