EAR 9.1 Condition Monitor Does Not Cancel Actions Using Assessment Rule User When Condition is No Longer Valid
(Doc ID 1901423.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Condition Monitor Does Not Cancel Actions Using Assessment Rule User When Condition is No Longer Valid
Steps to Replicate
1. Create Assessment Rule User using 2 tables with fields Item Price
Promotion and Customer char 8 field
2. The action template consists of 3 actions
3. Run condition monitor on the 1st day
4. Mark the 1st action complete
5. Change the value of on of the customer char 8 field value
6. Run condition monitor on the 2nd day
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document