EEX9.0/9.1: Cash Advance Gets Unapplied and Ready for Reconcillation, After Expense Report is Reviewed Twice
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While reviewing the Expense Report twice, Cash Advance gets unapplied from this Expense Report and cannot be applied again. Also the Cash Advance gets ready for reconciliation even though it is not showing in applied cash advance area to this expense report.
1. Create a Cash Advance, submit it and get it approved for payment
2. Run Stage Payments and Post Liabilities processes.
3. Pay the Cash Advance using Pay Cycle.
4. Run the Post Payment process.
5. Create an Expense Report and apply the Cash Advance, created above and save it.
6. Review the same Expense Report and the applied Cash Advance by clicking on "Apply Cash Advance" link.
7. Review the same Expense Report once again and click on "Apply Cash Advance" link to review the applied Cash Advance again.
No applied Cash Advance found. The "Advance Reconciliation" button is activated , with the Cash Advance that was created in this scenario , on the Expense Processing page.
Applied Cash Advance should be displayed and it should not be ready for reconciliation.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Please Note: check the Document ID 1581016.1 for another scenario reported and has been fixed with same bug reported in this document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms