Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a Refresh button on job posting page and it is displayed inconsistently. Refresh button appears when data language is different from base language and there is no descriptions entered in the language tables for the data language and job opening. Job posting sequence is not taken into account.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set the data language other than base language.
2) Create Job Openings > Job Postings > Add job Postings
3) There is a refresh button on the job posting information page.
4) Add some titles and descriptions and save the job opening as draft.
5) Now add one more posting, check the refresh button. It is not present on the job postings page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms