Analysis Collaboration Cannot Be Performed During Second Round Of Sourcing Event
(Doc ID 1902243.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Check box 'reviewed' in 'bid analysis review sections' page
Check box 'reviewed' in 'bid analysis review sections' page is checked for event new round
New round for event that have not gone through the review process should not have the check box 'reviewed' in the 'bid analysis review sections' page checked
1. BU: 'allow split analysis review' box is checked
2. Create event:
- event settings and options with 'allow split analysis review' box checked
- bid analysis review section: enter specific bid factors, with collaborator
- event bid factor: bid factor with type text
- event collaborator
- Route event
3. Collaborator updated bid factor weightings, route
4. Event creator Post event
5. Enter bids, event completed
6. Analyze event: go to invite collaborators, route
7 Collaborator sign-in, enter scores, analysis complete
8. Event creator: analyze event: counter bid, create new round
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document