Some XMLP Purchase Orders Are Going To Report Manager
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This bug changed the print viewable button worked on Purchase Order Chartfields page.
Bug 17329276 - VIEW PRINTABLE BUTTON ON CHARTFIELD APPROVAL PAGE RUNS POPO005 INSTEAD OF XML
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain Install Installation Options and set the Enable XML Publisher, save
2. Go to Purchasing Purchase Orders Add/Update POs and open any purchase order, select the View Printable hyperlink. New window is opened and purchase order is displayed with the following url, http://slc03gob.us.oracle.com:8200/psc/E910G2AU/view/FILEDB_XMLP/79f8d3e8-5c61-11e3-8cf7-aea6f245fa7c/tmpdb/PO_DISPATCH.pdf
3. Go to Purchasing Purchase Orders Approve ChartFields, click on the View Printable button. PO_DISPATCH and sends it to the report manager.
4. Go to Purchasing Purchase Orders Approve Amounts, click on the View Printable button. POXMLP is run and purchase order goes to report manager. PO_DISPATCH - PO_DISPATCH.pdf
5. When I tested in e910p20nt_3 which is the dev database I got the approve chartfield page popped and a report in report manager.
6. Would like to see Approve Amounts do the same thing, pop a new page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms