Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 9.2, test, a charge entered in Transaction Group "Rent" is not being picked up in the Transaction Details Table and pushed through to the Billing Module. When an Invoice is created in Billing, the Item Category and Description are blank.
Steps to replicate:
1. In the PSFT Demo environment, go to Billing Module > Locate bills > Bills Invoiced > Select BU US001 > ID 1000 & Search
2. Select Invoice RE-00006630
3. On Second Tab Line Info 1, View ALL bill lines. There are three different charges (Rent, Common Area Maintenance, and Parking Fees)
4. the description is blank on the Rent charge, but there are descriptions for the CAM and Parking Fees.
5. This transaction ties to Receivables Lease # 0000000031 in REM.
6. I have also attached an actual invoice from another transaction that will allow you to see the invoice showing the blank value.
Expect descriptions on all charges on the invoice.
Rent shows a blank description on the invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms