Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when saving the Review Financial Entries page:
Class Row: assumed property AM_DOC_TYPE_WRK is not a valid record name. (2,269)
DIST_LN_WRK.PC_HANGAR.SavePostChange PCPC:4472 Statement:56
The specified object property is assumed to be a record name, but the record is not found in the current object.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error, and correct the program.
Steps to replicate:
1. verify that Enable Document Sequencing is checked for the BU by going to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Business Unit Related, General Ledger, General Ledger Definition
2. go to Asset Management > Accounting Entries > Review Financial Entries
3. select the BU with Enable Doc Sequencing checked
4. select an asset and display the entries
5. Save without making any changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms