Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, pre-bundle 31
Get Item already Tagged in Another Group error when selecting a partially paid item in a worksheet or express deposit
- Enter Regular Deposit or Express Deposit.
- Apply partial payment to an item (build, select, create/review accounting entries,or set to batch standard).
- Run ARUPDATE and post this partial payment.
- Create maintenance worksheet to write-off balance. Or create a payment worksheet or express deposit
- Build worksheet
- Select Item
RESULTS: Item already tagged in another group message is encountered
- Error 'Item Already Tagged in Another Group (6050,12)'
- Error 'Item Already Tagged in Another Group (6050,523)'
- "Item already tagged on Payment Worksheet (6010,4), Worksheet XXXX in
Worksheet Unit YY entered by User USERZZ (6050,179)".
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process activities for the select payments
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms