Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build process (AP_VCHRBLD) creates PO Voucher with a blank Location Type (LOC_TYPE) when the environment is set up for Vertex Integration and the PO has a One Time Address with the Location Type populated with the value 'Point of Order'.
1) On Installation Option page, make sure Tax Provider is set to Vertex and Tax Provider Setup is populated
2) Add a PO
3) On the PO Schedule, click on Ship To and enter in a One Time Address with Location Type = 'Point of Order'
4) Dispatch PO
5) Add quick invoice and enter the PO BU and PO ID
6) The PO information will be defaulted in the quick invoice
7) Run Voucher build
8) Go to Voucher regular entry component and pull up the Voucher created. PO information is as expected at Voucher line level. But under override tax Location, Address Details and Location type are blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms