ETL9.1: Problem With Leave Balances When User Clears All Fields For Reported Time
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears removing some entries from the timesheet without using delete button then clicking submit, causes the removed entries to re-appear after submit. This causes an issue because the leave balance conflicts with what is actually displayed on the timesheet.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Punch Time Reporter
2. Employee navigates to timesheet page. Note the leave balances on timesheet page prior to any changes.
3. Employee reports 8 hours Vacation Monday – Friday and submits. The Vacation balance is reduced by 40 hours as expected.
4. Without using the Delete (‘-‘) button, remove the TRC and quantity for Mon – Thurs only by selecting Blank from TRC list and delete the quantity.
5. Now click Submit. Note the time re-appears for Mon – Thurs; however the vacation balance has increased by 32 hours.
Timesheet behavior causes confusion for users and delays processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms