Purchase Order Receipt are Being Saved when Clicking the 'Print Delivery Report' Button
(Doc ID 1904685.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt is incorrectly saved by using the "Print Delivery Report" button. The system should not save the Receipt when the Print Delivery option is used. Due to this issue, users cannot use the "Print Delivery Report" button.
1. Create a new Purchase Order (PO)
2. Go to Attributes tab and select 'Amount Only'
3. Go to Receiving tab and set Receiving Required to 'Required'
4. Save and dispatch the PO
5. Receive the PO by changing the price higher than on PO
6. Save the Receipt and the following message is given:
Amount Only Purchase Order line over received on receipt line (1). (10300,189)
The Amount only purchase order line has been over received. Either by this receipt or this receipt combined with other receipts. Also, note that a change in the purchase order status values could cause this condition.
7. Abandon the Receipt you just saved and start from the beginning creating a new Receipt
8. Receive the PO by changing the price higher than on PO
9. Click "Print Delivery Report" button
10. Return to the Receiver window, Receipt is saved by using the "Print Delivery Report" button and it should have not saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document