EAP: Supplier Audit Option Deleted when Cancel Selected on Preview Supplier Audit
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All Suppliers are enabled for Audit and no user is authorized to override. However, when the sequence of steps is that a user selects OK to message about supplier becoming Unapproved, then selects Cancel at the Preview Supplier Audit, the supplier audit check-box becomes deselected and the template is deleted and then the user can make whatever changes and these changes are not recorded by supplier audit as at that time the supplier is not enabled for supplier audit.
If the user leaves the supplier component and then returns to it, the supplier audit options are once again enabled with the defaults.
1. On Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences, user preferences is: not authorised to approve, and not approved to override supplier audit.
2. On Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Set Controls-Supplier, supplier audit is enabled.
3. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier, and make a change to an approved supplier and Save.
4. Message about not have authority to approve appears. Press OK.
5. Then it is at the next step (Preview Supplier Audit) that if you press Cancel that the issue presents itself. Press Cancel. Note how the Supplier Audit checkbox and Template ID is cleared.
6. Press OK and then update supplier details without a supplier audit template being applied. This should not happen as the rule here is that all suppliers are subject to this audit tracking.
7. When saving the change to the Additional Name, Press OK and the change is saved - without Supplier Audit, which is not correct.
8. Exiting the Supplier and then coming back in shows the saved changes and it once again has the default supplier audit options.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms