ETL9.2: Overtime Created For REG Hours Less Than 40 in a Week.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Administration
Overtime is being created for a punch reporter when the regular hours are created and don't exceed the 40 hour threshold. employee gets paid 39.75 hours REG and 8.50 hours overtime.
We expect the results to be 40.00 hours regular and 8.25 hours of overtime
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. setup workgroup that uses a biweekly calendar period, rounding settings (round punches before rules = round by day), (round durations after rules= round by day) with rounding interval 15 mins and marker 7.50, the workgroup daybreaker is midnight, split by day breaker option with range = range start day
2. setup bi weekly time periods that start on Sat
3. setup weekly time period that starts on sat
4. create template build ovoertime rule that uses template020 that includes in punch and elapsed time only, that creates overtiime for hours over 40 in a week
5. rule program only contains default reg and overtime rule
6. assign time reporter to workgroup as a punch reporter
7. report time for the week as follows:
Sat In 11:48AM and out at 8:04PM
Sun = off
Mon = In 8:16, Lunch 12pm, IN 12:30PM and OUT 4:37PM
Tue = In 7:48, lunch 1:15pm, IN 2:11:21 and OUT 4:28PM
Wed= IN 7:25AM, Lunch 1:02PM, IN 1:40:49PM, OUT 4:19PM
Thur= IN 7:58AM, Lunch 12:26PM, IN 1:18:23PM, OUT 4:37PM
Fri = IN 7:46AM, OUT 4:10PM
8. Run Time Admin for employee
9. see if overtime is created even though regular hours are less than 40
Due to this issue, users are paid incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms