Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring VAT Accounting Exceptions and saving the data, the existing VAT Accounting Entry Type Lines are wiped out of the VAT Account table (VAT_ACCT_TBL). Due to this, VAT Accounting Entries are not generated for a Voucher that has a VAT Transaction Type which does not have Exception setup.
1. Navigate to an existing VAT Code. Check the VAT_ACCT_TBL and take a count of VAT_TXN_TYPE_CD rows where VAT_DST_ACCT_TYPE = VIR and VIN, it returns 212 rows
2. Select the Accounting Information tab
3. Click on the Input Recoverable hyperlink to go into the VAT Accounting Exceptions page
4. Enter the VAT Transaction Type Exceptions. Click on OK and save the page
5. Repeat Steps 3, 4 for Input Non-Recoverable
6. Now check the VAT_ACCT_TBL row count for VAT_DST_ACCT_TYPE = VIR and VIN for the VAT Code that was updated (returns only 4 rows)
7. Create a Voucher with VAT Transaction Type that does not have Exception setup
8. Post the Voucher
9. Voucher Accounting entries do not have any VAT entries
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms