EEX9.2:EX_TRAN_PRCS Process Fails with Unique Constraint Error at EX_STAGE_PMT.PAYMENTS.VNDPMT1B (SQL)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EX_TRAN_PRCS is falling with unique constraint error when trying to stage expense reports.
1) Create an expense report with Supplier (vendor) Payment.
2) Submit and approve the expense report for approval.
3) Stage the expense report for payment.
4) Run Pay Cycle to generate payment.
5) Cancel the payment.
6) Change the Supplier Location Value to 2 (from 1) at Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier.
7) Execute Unstage Payments process.
8) Execute Stage Payments process.
9) Change the Supplier Location Value back to 1 (from 2) at Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier.
10) Execute Stage Payment process.
After Step 7) - Expense Report unstaged successfully - data is present in PS_EX_UNSTG_SHEET record.
After Step 8) - Expense Report is not Staged - data deleted from PS_EX_UNSTG_SHEET record and not inserted into PS_EX_SHEET_PYMNT and PS_EX_SUMM_PYMNT.
After Step 10) - Process abends
Stmt #: 1623 Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_EX_SHEET_PYMNT) violated Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_EX_SHEET_PYMNT (SHEET_ID, LINE_NBR
Process 18972 ABENDED at Step EX_STAGE_PMT.PAYMENTS.VNDPMT1B (SQL) -- RC =805
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms