Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For all course reports, fields are populated only if the description type = General Information. If the description type is blank /Course Agenda/Course Content/Target Audience, then the corresponding report will be blank.
The course reports should be populated correctly with data if the description type is blank /Course Agenda/Course Content/Target Audience.
1. Navigate to Administer Training> Define Course> Cost Details> Courses, Search and select any course (eg: NJ001)
2. Click on the description tab and update the description type='General Information' and description='New java course'.
3. Generate any course report (course category report), the generated report will have the data populated correctly.
4. Navigate to Course page, Search and select the same course (eg: NJ001)
5. Click on the description tab and update the description type as blank /Course Agenda/Course Content/Target Audience and description accordingly
6. Generate the course report (course category report)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms