EGL9.2: Journal Generator (FS_JGEN) Process Abeneded at Step FS_JGEN_OUTJ.JrnlLine.iJrnlLn With 'unique constraint' Error For Accounting Entries With Same ChartField But Different Accounting Date
(Doc ID 1906879.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journal Generator (FS_JGEN) pocess abeneded at Step FS_JGEN_OUTJ.JrnlLine.iJrnlLn with below error, when Vouchers are created with same chartfields but different accounting dates.
Steps to replicate:
1. In Payables definition option hide SalesTax option.
2. Create 2 voucher with different Accounting Date
3. Run the Voucher post
3. Add a new ledger CORPORATE to the ledger group RECORDINGS and make the changes as shown below
4. In Journal Generator template,(Default tab) Change the Journal date option as 'Current Date' and Alt Journal date as 'Retain Primary Journal Date'
5. In Summarization tab, Select "Summarize to All Chartfields" / "Select Account Value" / "Retain Details"
6. Run Journal Generator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document