Incorrect Description is Populated into Contributing Factor
(Doc ID 1907296.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect description is getting populated in the Contrib Factor description field.
The contributing factor has four rows with eff dates 01/01/2000,01/01/2001,01/01/2003, 01/01/2010 with different descriptions. But when we are adding this Contrib Factor in incident details page under the Canada section (incident details eff date:28/02/2003), description of contrib factor's latest row is getting populated(contrib factor effe date: 01/01/2010) even though there is corresponding row in 2003.
But the look up for contrib factor is displaying the correct description.
1) Navigate to Set Up HCM>product Related>Workforce Monitoring>Health and safety >Contributing factors-Can
2) Add a new contributing factor(hc002)
3) Add 4 rows on the following effective dates.
Row1: eff date:01/01/2000 Description: Contributing factor-2000
Row2: eff date:01/01/2001 Description: Contributing factor-2001
Row3: eff date:01/01/2003 Description: Contributing factor-2003
Row4: eff date:01/01/2010 Description: Contributing factor-2010
4) Navigate to Incident details page and open an incident number where the effective date year=2003
5) Navigate to the description tab and select the contib factor as HC002.
6) Incorrect description “Contributing factor-2010” is populated in the description field. But the field look up is displaying the correct description “Contributing factor-2003” based on the effective date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document