Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have a (salaried employee), paid bi-weekly, who has a paygroup change (same pay period dates, ran in the same pay run id) prior to the beginning of the next pay period. As a result the employee is overpaid (six days in the provided example).
1. two paygroups GBI/KC2 & GBI/KCZ
2. both paygroups have same calendar period 1/25/2014 thru 2/7/2014 same payrun id
3. payable time of only regular for employee from 1/11 thru 1/31/2014
4. employee changed from KC2 to KCZ paygroup eff 1/21/2014
5. Load time (one week in arrears) to payrun for pay period 1/27 to 2/7. Prior week exists from 1/20 to 1/24 that was not yet loaded due to paying 1 week in arrears
6. employee overpaid by 48 hours that was put into other earnings as if they were not a salaried employee
Due to this issue salaried employees who have transferred paygroups are overpaid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms