ELM 9.2 Maintain Class - Class Code Is Editable When Automatic Assignment is Selected.
(Doc ID 1907388.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Statement Of Issue:
When Class code and course code restricted then system should not allow Administrator to modify the class code.
1) Login as Admin
2) Navigate to Setup ELM >Install Defaults and counter records page
3) Create Class code from course code
4) Set course code and class code as “Restricted”
5) Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Create Course ,delivery method and class
6) I see that class code is viewable at this time.
7) Add Learning component
8) Click on Class details page and verify the that class code editable here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document