EEX 9.2: Post Liability Creates Accounting Entries for Business Unit for which no Interunit Paring exists
(Doc ID 1907700.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Liability Process(EX_TRANS_PROC) creates the accounting entries for Business unit for which no Interunit Pairing exist
- Create a combination edit definition for two business units
- Setup the Combination Rule for both business units
- Create Combination Group for both business units
- Via General Ledger, Ledgers for a Unit, link the Chartfield Combo Edit to the Process Group in the Recording Ledger on the Journal Edit Options tab for both business units
- Build the Combination Data for both business units
- Via Review Combination Data, verify the Combination for both business units is valid
- Check the Combo Edit tick box for Expenses at the Installation level
- Via Setup Financials>Common Definition>Inter/Intra Unit Paring>Interunit Pair verify "From GL BU" = US001 "To GL Business Unit" = GL001, "Transaction Code" = General, results in "No Matching Value" when clicking on Search. -- The point in step 8, is to ensure no interunit paring established for the from/to GL BU combination.
- Create an expense report and at the distribution level ensure the distribution is charged to GL001 and the account and department are a valid combination for the GL001 combo rule.
- Submit the report
- Run Post liability
Actual Result: Interunit Receivable entry is created
Expected Result: There should not be any Interunit Receivable accounting entry when Interunit Pairing is not defined for the General Ledger Business combination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document