Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If In punch entered is before the day breaker and that time should be applied to the previous day then the ECD should be changed by the system accordingly so that the time is picked up and applied correctly for the week.
Oracle has to ensure that In punch entered before day breaker has to be recognized and ECD updated accordingly so that hours can be applied to the correct day.
1. Period of processing 6/2 thru 6/8
2. Day Breaker = 3am, Begining of the shift
3. After running of TA, the ECD = 6/9 (first day of the next period), TA_STATUS = N
4. Report time on 6/9 - 12am IN, 8am OUT
5. After submitting the time - ECD = 6/9, TA_STAUTS = Y
6. Run TimeAdmin with process date = 6/8
7. TimeAdmin is not picking up an employee for processing and is not creating a payable time on 6/8
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms