Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Posting (AP_PSTVCHR) process fails
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PRE_PCT1_TMP4) violated.
Process ABENDED at Step AP_PSTVCHR.BL105.Step02 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
1) Create a Prepaid Voucher and post it
2) Record Manual payment for this voucher
3) Create a Regular Voucher for the same Business Unit, Vendor ID and Currency
4) Open two parallel browser sessions (windows) for the Apply Vouchers to Prepayment Page – Using the New Window link provided / using a different Browser/ different User ID logged in to the system from different IP.
5) Search for the Prepaid Voucher on the two sessions in parallel
6) Hit Apply New Vouchers To Payment Link in both the sessions in parallel
7) Search for the Regular Voucher across the two sessions in parallel
8) Hit Copy/ Back link across the two sessions in parallel
9) Save the page in both the sessions one after the other
10) Hit the Apply All Button across the two sessions one after the other. This results in duplicate data in PS_PPAY_VCHR_XREF table
11) Run Voucher Posting process for the Regular Voucher
Process fails with the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms