Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Effective date logic in HR notification is not correct. It sends Email and Announcement to employee with future dated row who is not in the selected Company today.
HR notification should send Email and Announcement to employees based on the Company of current date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Inserted a FUTURE dated row to an employee's Job Data, changed Department from 10000 to 13300 and Company from GBI to KUV
2. Go to Set Up HCM> Common Definitions > HR Notification> HR Notification
3. Select Delivery Method = Both Email and Announcement.
4. Click on the magnifying glass next to the ‘To’ field. Search for Recipient Type = Company. Select Company = KUV
5. Fill out the subject and message for email and announcement to chosen company, and click the send button
6. Logout of PS, and log back in as the employee from step 1 with future dated row. Employee has received announcement and email for Company KUV, even though he currently sits in company GBI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms