Last updated on APRIL 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Requisitions Page for an User not retrieving proper number of results
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Under epro installation options., set the Max Rows to Retrieve For searhc results as 3.
2) Create epro requisition Req1 and add item, Save the Requisition.
3) Source the Req to Purchase ORder(PO).
4) Create another Req2 and Source Req 2 to PO
5) create another Req3 with 3 lines and source it to PO
6) source the first line of Req 3 to PO
7) Source the 2nd line to another PO
8) Source the 3rd line to another PO
9) Now go to Manage Requisition Page. and search
10) Even though buffer count is 3 only the last requisition:Req3 is shown.
11) Issue replicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms