EGL: How Can We Control AWE Journal Approval E-mail Notifications For Individual Users Based On Their User Profile
(Doc ID 1909439.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application release 9.1
Bundle level FP2,
When using AWE workflow some of the backup Journal Approvers do not want to see the Journal e-mail notifications but they do want to see the journals coming to their Worklist.
1) Setup Journal Approval Framework using AWE.
2) Setup is using "User List Setup" with a "Role" based "User List Source".
2) Remove "E-mail notification option" from a user profile, who has the above role defined in her profile.
3) Enter a Journal, and submit it for supervisor approval.
4) Notice that all the users (who have the above Role defined in their profile) getting the e-mails, including the users for whom e-mail option is not checked on their profile.
If user profile does not set to get email but only worklist, the approver should not get emails
If email notification options is not selected on a user profile they get emails anyway when using AWE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document