Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PEOPLECODE ERROR DISPLAYED WHILE USING CLONE ACTION UNDER MY JOB OPENING PAGELET
1 Navigate to customize My Job Opening pagelet
2. From the Home page - My Job Openings pagelet, select Pagelet Settings icon (top right of pagelet)
3. Click on Personalize link
4. Personalize My Job Openings page With
Status of: 010 Open
Created Within: 080 View All
Maximum displayed rows: 8
Select the following Additional Columns
5. Select Save
6. On the My Job Opening pagelet, select the Action 04-Clone Job Opening for the first Job Opening.
7. Following People code error message displayed:
Built-in function DoSaveNow cannot be called from Other PeopleCode. (180,182)
HRS_TOOLBAR.JO360Toolbar.OnExecute Name:Clone PCPC:23735 Statement:361
Called from:HRS_JO_360.GBL.PostBuild Statement:46
The specified built-in function has restrictions on what types of PeopleCode programs it may be used in. It has been used in a program that violates these restrictions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms