Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Return link displayed in Manager Self Service transaction page accessed from Direct Line Reports in Manager Dashboard encounters the below problems.
1. Instead of "Return to Manager Dashboard" link, the link displayed is "Return" when a transaction is opened for the first time from the pagelet. On selecting the"Return" link, an error message is displayed.
2. When opening another transaction from Direct Line Reports in Manager Dashboard, the transaction page opens with a wrong "Return" link
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Dashboard
2) Select an action for any employee in Direct Line Reports grid.
3) The link Return instead of Return to dashboard appears.
4) If we try to open another transaction from Direct Line Reports in Manager Dashboard, the transaction page opens with a wrong "Return" link
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms