Applicant Disposition Does Not Update to "Reject" After Final Recommendation Entered on Manage Interviews
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setup in recruitment area 5 to update the disposition to "reject" when the interview final status is changed to "reject" but the applicant's disposition remains at "interview"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as admin.
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Status Area.
3) Make sure the Recruitment Area = 5-Intvw have '110 Reject' as successor and set as New status for current applications.
4) Now loggin as Recruiter.
5) Pick up the applicant in question with Disposition = Interview.
6) Go to 'Manage Interview'.
7) Change Final Recommendation to '110 Reject' and Reason to 'Insufficient Skills'.
8) Save and Return
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms