Department Change in Job Data Blanks Out the Supervisor ID
(Doc ID 1909966.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the department in Job data, supervisor id becomes blank.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Open an existing Employee through Navigation-->Main Menu--> Workforce Administration--> Job Information--> Job Data
2. Verify that the Employee has a Supervisor ID associated.
3. Open a Department which does not have Department Manager through Navigation- Set Up HCM--> Foundation Tables--> Organization--Departments
4. Change the department of the sample employee to that of the Department without Manager in its setup.
5. Notice that the application is not pulling supervisor from it previous row and rather blanks out the value on Department Change row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document