Department Change in Job Data Blanks Out the Supervisor ID
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the department in Job data, supervisor id becomes blank.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Open an existing Employee through Navigation-->Main Menu--> Workforce Administration--> Job Information--> Job Data
2. Verify that he has a Supervisor ID associated.
3. Open a Department which does not have Department Manager through Navigation- Set Up HCM--> Foundation Tables--> Organization--Departments
4. Change the department of the sample employee to that of the Department without Manager in its setup.
5. Notice that the application is not pulling supervisor from it previous row and rather blanks out the value on Department Change row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms