EAP: Incorrect Payment Accounting Entries For Foreign Currency Adjustment Voucher
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment accounting line amounts have discrepancies on Monetary and Foreign Amount with same currencies , for adjustment vouchers
For an adjustment voucher with 0 value on a USD AP BU but paid from a bank on a GBP GL BU, noticed that the payment accounting lines generated has different Monetary and Foreign amounts despite they have the same base and foreign currencies.
- Set Posting Method Detail Offset Method
- Going to use and AP US BU, with US GL BU and UK bank account with UK GL BU
- Check on Table Set Control the FS_04 for the GL Bus used. They have different SETID
- For both SETIDs, ledger groups used have a primary group and two other ledgers for foreign currencies.
- For the US AP BU,create a new adjustment voucher with GBP transaction currency and pay it from GBP account
- Post the voucher
- Pay the voucher
- Post the payment
- On payment accounting line, Monetary Amounts for CAS, ISP, ISR for Local Legder is incorrectly calculated, as it has been converted, although foreign currency is GBP and the ledger is LOCAL, which has base currency GBP.Rate Mult and Rate Div shows both as 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms