Quantity can be Changed on an Amount Only Purchase Order
Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Qty can be editted even though Amount Only flag is on when copying a Purchase Order (PO).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for Qty of 1 and price $10
2. Select Amount Only on Lines/Attributes tab on the PO Line
3. Save PO
4. Create a New PO by copying the previously created PO
5. Save PO
6. Navigate to line Schedule
7. Change the qty from 1 to 10
8. A message pops up (sum of schedule qty not equal to line qty)
9. Click yes
10. Save PO
11. PO Qty is updated to 10 but the PO is still tagged as Amount Only (the Amount only flag is still checked)
Note: Issue is replicable for Add/Update PO as well as Add/Update Express PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms