Error Hiring Terminated Contingent Worker as Employee: "The Actions of HIR, REH, Add, RNW can only be use on Instance Assignments (1000,1180)"
(Doc ID 1910569.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error appears when hiring a terminated Contingent worker as employee in Manage Hires page
The Actions of HIR, REH, Add, RNW can only be use on instance assignments (1000,1180)
These actions (Hire, Rehire, add Contingent worker, and Renewal ) are only valid at the instance level not at an additional assignment level. This Empl_RCD is an additional assignment modifu its controlling instance or create a new instance
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. select a terminated contingent worker
2. add applicant for this CWR in add applicant
3. link CWR/applicant to a job opening and prepare for hire
4. Hire in manage hire and link this employee ID in verify employee ID through Carry ID
5. Add personal data and Add Joh
6. Enter required job information and save
*** Error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document