Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remaining Percentage is updated incorrectly for a Revenue Plan when a Contract is amended. Due to this the system is throwing a message.
The Percentage entered is not invalid. The percentage is over 100% or less than 0% or over the remaining percentage available to allocate.
1. Create a Contract with amount based line.
2. Assign a POC Revenue Plan.
3. Add Events with percentages %35.
4. Activate the Contract and Run Process Fixed Fee Revenue with Process Journal Entries and Process Deferred Revenue is also checked.
5. Repeat 3 and 4 steps with additional events added to reflect percentages 41, 55, 59, 66, 81, 82, 81 and 82.
6. Amend the contract so that the remaining amount in the revenue plan is adjusted - Adjust Amendment Amount without checking Retroactive flags.
7. Process amendment throws an error - "The Percentage entered is not invalid. The percentage is over 100% or less than 0% or over the remaining percentage available to allocate". The amendment status is complete
8. Open the Revenue Plan again. The Revenue Status is 'Action Required' and Reviewed button available for selection.
9. Once the Reviewed button is clicked, the message - "The Percentage entered is not invalid. The percentage is over 100% or less than 0% or over the remaining percentage available to allocate" is thrown again.
10. The expectation is to not receive any errors during amendment and the system should make the Revenue Plan status as complete.
Please see the replication document with screen shots for bug 17795673 - Replication Steps.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms