EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1) Batch Import Allows Journals With Invalid Business Unit, Journal ID, Ledger Values To Be Imported
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Spreadsheet Journal Import Batch Import allows journal with invalid business unit, journal ids, ledger group, ledgers values to be imported if "If Journal Exist" option on run control page is set to "Update".
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a Journal with an Invalid Business unit that does not exist in system.
2. Write the journal to file
3. Upload file in batch import page : General ledger > Journals > Import Journals> Spreadsheet Journals
4. Select to import with "if journal exist" option set to Update
Multiple issues encountered as listed below:
1. Allows Journal with invalid Business unit to be imported (can't be opened online)
2. Allows Journal with Journal ID greater than 10 (can't be opened online)
3. Allows Journal with invalid Ledger group/Ledger value on line to be imported (can't be opened online)
System shoudl restrict to import invalid business unit, journal ids, ledger group, ledgers via spreadsheet journal import.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms