EAP: Closed Vouchers Are Showing Up In The Rejected Vouchers Link In Accounts Payable Workcenter
(Doc ID 1910991.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Accounts Payable Work Center page, when click on the Vouchers Rejected by Approver link, the result is returning also the closed vouchers
Closed vouchers should not appear in the result set.
- Create a new voucher and turn on approval at voucher level
- Submit voucher for approval
- Login with approver and deny the voucher
- Check on Payables WorkCenter and voucher is shown on Voucher Rejected By the Approver
- Post the voucher,close the voucher and post the voucher again.Voucher is closed and Approve status is Denied
- Check on Payables WorkCenter and voucher is still shown on Voucher Rejected By the Approver
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document