EAM: Cost In Incorrect on One Book When Asset Is Created by a Voucher with a Transaction Currency That Is Different from the Base Currency of the Business Unit
(Doc ID 1911274.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset cost in one book is getting created incorrectly.
Asset cost is created incorrectly when interfaced from AP where the business unit base currency and transaction currency are different.
Expecting the correct cost with the correct currency.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with a vendor with a currency code different than the Business unit base currency.
2. Copy this PO onto a receipt.
3. Create a voucher by copying from the receipt. Approve, match and post the voucher.
4. Interface this voucher to AM.
5. Check the asset created.
6. Check the cost by Book. Below book A was created with the incorrect cost: cost 63241.50 INR and 3807770.72 INR
Bug 18806644 - EAM:ASSET BOOK HAS WRONG COST WHEN BASE CURRENCY IS DIFFERENT THAN TRANS CURRENC - will be delivered for release 9.1 in Bundle #32.
Bug 18806645 - EAM:ASSET BOOK HAS WRONG COST WHEN BASE CURRENCY IS DIFFERENT THAN TRANS CURRENC - will be delivered for release 9.2, PUM image 9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document