ERS9.2: Resources are Not Assigned to Correct Project when Service Order has Multiple Lines with Different Projects.
(Doc ID 1911384.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resources are not assigned to correct Project when Service Order has multiple lines with different Projects.
1) There are two Projects with different Start and End dates.
a) for Project #1 Start and End dates are : 07-Jul-2013 to 19-Sept-2013.
b) for Project #2 Start and End dates are : 01-Jul-2013 to 07-Jul-2015.
2) Create a Service Order with two lines for date range 01-Aug-2013 to 31-Dec-2013. Both lines are for Project #1.
Make sure Service Order status is 'Open'.
3) Go to Staffing Workbench page to assign resources to the Service Order.
4) In the Staffing Workbench page, assign a resource to line #1 for the Service Order.
On Staffing Changes Confirmation page, modify the date range from '01-Aug-2013 to 31-Dec-2013' to '07-Jul-2013 to 19-Sept-2013' - as per the Project #1 Start and End Dates.
5) Go back to the Service Order, for line #2 and change the Project ID to reflect Project #2 instead of Project #1 and Save.
6) Navigate again to Staffing Workbench page to assign a resource to the line #2 of the Service Order.
On Staffing Changes Confirmation page, modify the date range to reflect the Start and End dates of Project #2 - 01-Jul-2013 to 07-Jul-2015.
7) Save the changes.
Assignment schedule dates are outside Project Start Date 2013-07-07 and End Date 2013-09-19. (6900, 211)
Error saving Component Interface. (RS_ASSIGN_BC) (91, 37)
An error was encountered creating an assignment for (XXXX)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document