Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The amounts in PYMNT_GROSS_AMT and WTHD_BASIS_AMT columns on PS_WTHD_VCHR_VNDR go out-of-sync if the user records a Manual Payment and then corrects the payment
1) Create a voucher for a vendor for which 1099 Withholding is applicable
2) Total amount = Line Amount = 100$
3) Record the payment for 100$
4) Check PS_WTHD_VCHR_VNDR, PYMNT_GROSS_AMT and WTHD_BASIS_AMT matches and = 100$, as expected.
5) Withholding Basis Amount = 100$ on Vouchers by Vendor page (Vendors > 1099/Global Withholding > Review > Vouchers by Vendor).
6) Back on the Payment tab of the voucher, change the dropdown back to “Schedule Payment” which allows the payment fields to be editable again. Do Not Save.
7) On the Invoice tab, Change all amounts to 100.35$. Do Not Save.
8) Record the new Manual Payment and save.
9) Check the the Gross and Basis amounts on PS_WTHD_VCHR_VNDR.
PYMNT_GROSS_AMT = WTHD_BASIS_AMT = 100.35$.
PYMNT_GROSS_AMT = 100.35$ and WTHD_BASIS_AMT = 100$.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms